Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mockingbird


I want to encourage everyone who reads this blog (all 4 of you:) to check out the Mockingbird Blog, to which I also contribute (along with about 25 friends) and which can be accessed by clicking here.

The Mockingbird blog is a truly wonderful melding of pop culture and Christianity, bringing the gospel to bear (in fresh ways) on everything from finance to sports, music, movies, current events, etc., always with a healthy dose of humor.

It is also becoming quite popular, with a regular readership of almost 1,000 and a monthly readership of over 4,000 (and growing!). Just this week, someone at Redeemer asked "if I had ever heard of it" and said how great it was.

If I had a "favorite things" list (Oprah), it would be right at the top. Ok, right after my iPhone.

1 comment:

DZ said...

i like to think of the mockingbird blog as the fifth gospel.